Tuesday, September 30, 2014

September Makeup Favorites

This month, I have been loving a natural look with defined brows, bold (er) blush, and lots of mascara. I've been hanging on to summer and skipping eyeliner most days and keeping it easy with a minimal matte nude eye.

I wanted to round up what I have been reaching for most this month and share! Not every category of product is included here - I wanted to show you what I have been truly loving this month, day in & day out.




Face Favorites:
  • Powder: Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder in Light 
  • Bronzer: Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil 
  • Blush: Bobbi Brown Pale Pink (check out that depotting accident... oops)
  • Highlight: Hourglass Incandescent Light (only available in the Ambient Lighting Palette)
Eye Favorites:
  • NARS Pro Prime Eyeshadow Primer
  • Covergirl Lashblast Volume Mascara in Black (or Blackest Black? Blackest Blacker Black? Super Effing Black?)
  •  Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Medium Brown (brows & tightlining)
Lip Favorites:
  • Nivea A Kiss of Care & Color Balm in Coral (Fall = crazy dry lips)
Beauty Tool Favorites:
  • Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
  • Shiseido Eyelash Curler
Anything else?
  • Marc Jacobs Dasiy perfume
 [drumroll please]

My September MVP is.... Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil bronzer. I'm pretty sure I wore this every single day of September. Seriously, this is the perfect shade for fair, cool toned skin. I never look muddy, orange, or burnt and it is so easy to work with! I apply with my Real Techniques blush brush or my Hakuhodo K022 powder brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...