Friday, August 15, 2014

Welcome to averymae!

Hi and welcome to averymae! I am a makeup and beauty lover and I have toyed with the idea of starting a blog for a long time. I will share my honest reviews and opinions of products, with plenty of photos and swatches.

A few things about me:

- I love (LOVE) matte finishes

- I have very fair, cool toned skin and am always on the hunt for products that work well with my skintone

- I always love tracking down a good deal - coupons, sales, GWPs, membership rewards, you name it :)

- I appreciate edited and sophisticated packaging, but product functionality rules all

- My favorite shades at the moment: pink toned cream nudes, bright peach, & dark bronzed brown

I hope you like this blog - let me know what you think!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...