Friday, July 3, 2015

Summer makeup favorites 2015

Photo credit: New Old Stock, a vintage copyright free photo site curated by Cole Townsend
Go to look: light coverage matte base, bronzer on the perimeter of my face and cheekbones, a touch of pearl highlight on my cheekbones, subtle satin pink or nude eyeshadow, no eyeliner, tons of mascara. I feel like everyone is all about dewy skin, but I have been loving a more natural matte finish with strategically placed satin highlight.

Products I'm using all the time: Skin79 Hot Pink BB Cream, Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil bronzer, Hourglass Dim Infusion blush, Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Medium Brown, Bare Minerals satin eyeshadows in Enjoy (ready formula) and Vanilla Sugar (loose formula), Essence All About Matt powder compact

Products I'm not using: I've been toning down my concealer and skipping full coverage concealing on pigmentation and dark circles. I also haven't reached for lipstick in foreverrrr.

Scent: Issey Miyake, L'Eau d'Issey

Lust list: Urban Decay eyeshadow singles (Sin and Half Baked), the whole Clinique moisture surge line, more shades of the YSL glossy stains (Brun Cachemire, Rouge Vintage, a fun bright shade), and a setting spray with SPF

I'm reading: The Malazan Book of the Fallen series by Steven Erikson, currently in the middle of book 8

Current gripe: why does everyone hate Nick so much on the Bachelorette? I don't get it.

Excited for: going to a rodeo for the 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...