I wanted to round up what I have been reaching for most this month and share! Not every category of product is included here - I wanted to show you what I have been truly loving this month, day in & day out.
- Powder: Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder in Light
- Bronzer: Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil
- Blush: Bobbi Brown Pale Pink (check out that depotting accident... oops)
- Highlight: Hourglass Incandescent Light (only available in the Ambient Lighting Palette)
- NARS Pro Prime Eyeshadow Primer
- Covergirl Lashblast Volume Mascara in Black (or Blackest Black? Blackest Blacker Black? Super Effing Black?)
- Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Medium Brown (brows & tightlining)
- Nivea A Kiss of Care & Color Balm in Coral (Fall = crazy dry lips)
- Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
- Shiseido Eyelash Curler
- Marc Jacobs Dasiy perfume
My September MVP is.... Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil bronzer. I'm pretty sure I wore this every single day of September. Seriously, this is the perfect shade for fair, cool toned skin. I never look muddy, orange, or burnt and it is so easy to work with! I apply with my Real Techniques blush brush or my Hakuhodo K022 powder brush.