Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Cover FX custom cover drops N20 - comparison swatches

I'll keep this brief, but I had to share comparison swatches for Cover FX custom cover drops in shade N20. I am late to the custom cover drops hype train, but I really wanted to try them. I went to Sephora to get color matched because I wasn't sure what shade I would be. The guy at Sephora color matched me to N20.


Let me be the first to say that N20 is not my shade and color matching at Sephora is a total crap shoot.

Let me also say that N20 is not a neutral toned shade - it is surprisingly peachy and warm. For comparison, the It Cosmetics Fair is cooler toned and more yellow, Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk #2 is less peachy, and Skin79 hot pink BB cream is cooler and more grey. I included L'Oreal True Match N1 as a standard bearer for what I think an actual neutral toned base product looks like.

I think it's time to go back to Sephora for another shade sample! Has anyone else found that the CoverFX neutral shades aren't very neutral? Leave me a comment which shade worked for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...