Monday, September 28, 2015

Just for fun - the fall favorites tag

I thought the fall favorites tag videos by Jaclyn Hill and KathleenLights were fun to watch, so I wanted to do my own blog version! I have been having a great autumn so far - last year it got freakishly cold early and the leaves all froze and turned brown before they could turn colors and fall. This year we are on track for a for real actual fall.

Favorite Candle:  Yankee Candle Balsam Fir. I can't stand the overly sweet 3 wick Bath & Body Works classics, but a fresh woodsy pine is right up my alley.

Favorite Lip Color: Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Rose. My lips have been so dry lately and the Fresh tinted balm in rose feels nourishing and protective while giving my lips a pretty flush.

Favorite Drink: Mulled apple cider. My husband mulls apple cider with cinnamon sticks, star anise, cloves, orange peels, and a bunch more spices I can never remember. I adore living with a good cook :)

Favorite Blush: NARS Douceur. NARS, whyyyy did you discontinue this? Pinky, plummy, and nude all in one - so perfect.

Favorite Clothing Item: Scarves. I own enough scarves to wear a different one every day of the month, but I'm sure I still need more.

Favorite Fall Movie: Sleepless in Seattle. So happy and cuddly!

Favorite Fall TV Show: The Voice. I'm still waiting for a magical blind audition this season, but I have faith. Also, I wish they would do a season where they invite back contestants who were robbed in their respective season. I would love to see Toia Jones, Tony Vincent, Patrick Dodd, Dawn & Hawkes, and (of course) Rebekah Samarin back at it.



Favorite Thanksgiving Food: Popcorn and/or mashed potatoes. Both with butter.

Favorite Halloween Costume: Not very original, but I loved the year I was Waldo. Where's Waldo is a costume, question, and party game all in one. I highly recommend it for any procrastinators out there with a red shirt, red hat, and a roll of white duct tape.

Do you want to do a blog fall favorites tag too? Please do and send me the link so I can read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...