I have a tinted lip balm addiction, and today I bring you swatches and a review of one of my favorite affordable options. The Skinfood rose essence lip balm comes in two variants - #1 is a clear treatment balm and #2 is tinted rosy pink. I bought mine for about $5 on Rose Rose Shop, but the price varies slightly on retailer and currency conversion.
I like this product for natural makeup looks and weekends - tinted rosy pink balms add shine and definition to the lips without the intensity or coverage of a traditional lipstick.
- 8g of product
- Rose floral scent with rose oil
- Metal screw top pot
- Jelly texture similar to vaseline
|Skinfood rose essence lip balm #2 swatch|
- Beautiful rosy pink color
- Glossy finish
- Pretty floral rose scent
- Comfortable non sticky jelly texture
- I don't like applying tinted balms with my finger because it is messy
- Jelly vaseline texture is an occlusive but not inherently hydrating
For more affordable Asian beauty recommendations, I have my top 5 here.