- Nude Passion - warm toned neutral nude
- Peach Passion - warm toned light peach
- Pink Passion - warm toned medium pink
- Rose Passion - warm toned rose red (I have a full review of Rose Passion here)
- Candy Pop - cool toned bright pink
- Tangerine Pop - warm toned coral
- Punch Pop - warm toned bright pink
- Plumberry Pop - warm toned berry
Bare Minerals claims "This oil-rich formula delivers vibrant color and slick shine with a comfortable color-stain. Treat your lips to this luxurious melt-in formula that’s enriched with passion fruit seed oil for intense hydration and vitamin E for nourishment." I think these claims are pretty accurate. These balms do feel moisturizing and contain jojoba oil and sunflower seed oil. I also find the balms comfortable to wear and they have a shiny finish.
As you can see, the brighter shades stain better than the lighter shades. I also find that almost all of the stains stain more pink and brighter than the balm shades. Punch Pop stains with the most opacity and longevity - I had a hard time getting the swatch off my arm even with an oil based makeup remover.
The most popular shades in this line appear to be Nude Passion and Plumberry Pop - my Ulta was out of stock of both of those colors.
I hope these swatches are helpful!
If you want to read more about Bare Minerals' other staining balm, I have thoughts and swatches of Triple Take in Coral Pink here.