Thursday, November 19, 2015

Show & Tell - My everyday neutral eyeshadow Z palette

I wanted to do a quick show & tell post sharing my everyday neutral eyeshadows I keep in my Z palette. I have a Z palette 4U and I really like the size - it fits a lot of eyeshadow without feeling unwieldy. All of these pans magnetize to the Z palette without needing any extra magnets or magnet tape. I love mixing and matching brands to pull together the shades I use most in a palette, even if there is some wasted empty space. I have a mix of depotted shades from palettes and eyeshadows that are sold as single pans.

In my palette:
  1. Stila In The Know Air, Wind, Desert, Clay, Earth, Rain, Smoke, and Ebony
  2. Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow quad in Coffee Bean, top 2 shades
  3. Too Faced All I Want For Christmas (LE) 
  4. The Balm Nude Tude Stubborn and Standoffish 
  5. Covergirl Cheekers bronzer in Golden Tan (this isn't a great bronzer color for my skintone, but I enjoy it as an eyeshadow)
  6. Inglot 341 and 31
 Do you have an eyeshadow palette for your depotted eyeshadow or shades that come as single pans? What do you keep in yours?

1 comment:

  1. I am very happy to discover your post as it will become on top in my collection of favorite blogs to visit.
    דירה דיסקרטית במרכז

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...