Sunday, August 6, 2017

New updates to my "Who Owns Who" post


It's that time again! Every 6 - 9 months, I like to pop back into my blog's most popular Who Owns Who post for updates. 2017 has been a slower year so far for corporate makeup M&A, but we have had some big news. I have also added some brands from comment requests.

Updates to the post include corporate ownership details for: 
  • Hourglass
  • Burberry
  • Milk
  • Younique
  • Clarins
  • Seed (ColourPop, Kylie)
I'm also thinking about a separate post for influencer / instagram / online brand ownership. I've been wondering lately where all of these brands come from and how they get their funding for quick product launches and huge marketing spending - looking at you Juvia's Place, Smith Cosmetics brushes, Storybook Cosmetics, Morphe... If this would be interesting to you or you have any brand suggestions, please leave a comment!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...